ACCREDITED ONLINE BACHELOR DEGREE
1. When you are making an order, the customers and any associated person agree to be irremovably bound by this confidentiality contract.
2. The client and any associated person agree in perpetuity never to reveal by act or omission of action directly or indirectly, that information could draw or could be construed as drawing a connection between AunthenticDegree.com and the universities by any means. This includes, but is not limited to publication in printed matter, books, magazines, journals, newspapers, television, radio, multimedia, internet, websites, Chat rooms, newsgroups, forums, usenet, telephone, mobile telephone, wireless protocol, fax or email.
3. Visitors who browse AuthenticDegree.com are not obliged to surrender any information such as emails or phone numbers unless the visitor voluntarily gives in this information. However, customers who are placing orders are required to leave an email address for communication and periodical announcements.
4. The client agrees to hold AuthenticDegree.com not liable for any defects, errors, or other damages caused by the misuse of documents or performance provided by the client. The client is responsible for any information shared and submitted to the website. Any violation and conditions done by the clients, AuthenticDegree.com has the right to terminate the services rendered to that client and any third party involved.
5. We do not set cookies nor partner with an ad server companies. We would like to keep your personal information as secure as possible.
6. In the event of a Breach of Contact, the Client, and any associated person forfeits the rights to privacy and approves to authorize this site to disclose any information to appropriate parties deemed necessary by the management of AuthenticDegree.com.
7. Once the client breaches the contract, and executes any act of bad faith such as not obeying the policies of the site, the client is liable to pay $200,000 as penalty.
8. For client’s assurance, AuthenticDegree.com shall be responsible in maintaining a Surety Bond with a minimum value of $100,000. This is equally shared and payable to AuthenticDegree.com and partners institutions in case this contract is breached. The client responsible for the breach shall give utmost authority to AuthenticDegree.com to surrender the files and any information available to the Surety Company.
9. AuthenticDegree.com shall maintain confidentiality all information from the client and shall not sell, rent, or disclose any information to parties not involved. In return, the client also agrees in perpetuity never to reveal any information, directly or indirectly.
10. AuthenticDegree.com has the right to modify or revise all or some parts of this contract any time. The client agrees to accept any modifications made with the intent of solidifying and strengthening this Confidentiality Contract.
Authentic Degree has answered my prayers. I got my accredited colleges online degrees in days and soon after, I had found a job I’ve been dreaming of.
Earning accredited colleges online degrees in Fine Arts is a dream come true. I have my degree without spending much money. Very reasonable cost and less hassle. Thanks Authentic Degree for this opportunity. I will order more degrees from you
I live in Sweden and getting accredited colleges online degrees here is difficult because you need to go to school everyday. It’s really stressful for me because of my disability. Good thing I’ve heard about AuthenticDegree. Even if I’m disabled, I was given an opportunity to finish a degree and get the job I want.
Studying master’s degree in science in my country is very expensive. aside from the bulk of work, i have to comply a lot of assignments. since i’m a working mom, i don’t have time anymore for further studies so i looked for a university here in africa to offer me accredited colleges online degrees. unfortunately, i could not find one. my friend recommended authenticdegree and here i am soon to finish my master’s degree.
Being a ph.d degree holder has brought me a lot of privileges. i was surprised that the flight attendant ushered me to the first-class plane seat even if my ticket is economy.” a perfect way to celebrate my birthday.
Two thumbs up. perfect site, reliable team, and fast service!
Order Accredited University Degree !
100 % Verifiable University Degrees
WHEN PREPARING FOR A JOB INTERVIEW: AN INTERVIEWEE MANUAL
No one can say without blushes that he/she does not have to pay any bills in his/her life. It is precisely this reason that draws many to the job market to seek employment. When one seeks employment, they are no longer self employed and therefore the rules that governed when the individual wakes up or goes to sleep come from the office. Preparing for a job interview is a hard task however; the smart individual will be ready to meet his/her employer. A good beginning will most certainly project a good end.
Before one can even decide what to wear to the interview, it is essential when preparing for a job interview to have a winning resume. A good resume will give details about the person looking for a job. The resume will detail any experience as well as give an account of the potential employee’s academic qualifications. When preparing for a job interview, the professional qualifications should also be included in the resume to make it appealing and fetching to the employer. A good resume will also give a good personal history of the person applying for the job so that there are no inconsistencies between what one says and what one writes on the resume. That’s important when preparing for a job interview.
Potential employees should acquire the necessary knowledge of the organization interviewed for. The wise interviewee when preparing for a job interview will therefore get all the relevant details on the goals and objectives of the firm before he/she goes for the interview. When this is done accurately, it inspires confidence to the person sitting the interview. Preparing for a job interview means that one has to get this particular step right. At the end of the day, what makes or breaks the individual is the ability to demonstrate calmness and confidence. If this confidence comes by knowing the organization better then one should seek this information when preparing for a job interview.
Once one has learnt the background of the organization, he/she should proceed to prepare possible questions to ask the employer when preparing for a job interview. It is not foolish to ask a few questions here and there. What comes out as foolish and passive is a failure to be a participant in the interview. A silent and passive approach to the interview shows one as being disinterested in the affairs of the organization so much so that one h as nothing he/she would like to learn. Preparing for a job interview requires that one set aside some questions to ask.
Interviews are a hard affair and it is for this reason that all potential interviewees must prepare adequately in order to guarantee success. Preparing for a job interview requires that the candidate rehearse the whole interview with relatives or friends back at home. When one has potential, questions asked to them by relatives it allows for better answers and better composure during the whole interview period. When preparing for a job interview, the relatives or friends should not spare the tough questions but should instead ask them with the viciousness that potential employers would ask. This stage of preparation allows either one to be judged prepared or wanting before they can actually go to the interview.
Another key component when one is preparing for a job interview is the question of defending his/her curriculum vitae. There are parts of the resume that one will need to defend before the panel of interviewers. It is therefore essential for the interviewee to learn these areas and prepare to answer questions relating to the gaps or short falls as demonstrated by the resume. When preparing for a job interview, the areas worth defending include the long period of unemployment. One should have the right and indeed the honest explanations for the situation. The lack of particular professional qualification posses another front worth defending if one hopes to maintain chances of employment.
When preparing for a job interview, expect that the potential employee must then sit down and think of the best way to respond to questions of remuneration. The panel of interviewees will want to learn from the potential employee what he/she was earning in previous employment. The answer to such a question should be as honest as possible to avoid embarrassment when the truth is later comes out. Preparing for a job interview puts such a question into consideration. It is imperative that the figure one quotes does not come out as exaggerated.
Finally, in preparing for a job interview one should decide on the clothes to wear on the big day. Some companies are particular about what one should wear while others are not so restrictive as far as dressing goes. A good understanding of the potential employer’s requirements puts one on comfortable footing so that unnecessary embarrassment does not great one on the day of the interview. When preparing for a job interview, what however stands out as the best option in many situations is a good suite worn with a matching tie. This will usually do the trick for potential job seekers.