ACCREDITED ONLINE BACHELOR DEGREE
- Selected Major Only - 2 Years of Experience Recommended
- A Higher diploma is an academic award below bachelor degree. It usually takes two to three years to finish.
- 2 Years of Experience Recommended
- An Associate degree is an undergraduate academic degree award by university for about two years. This is usually equivalent to two years of a four years of university degree in most countries especially in USA Canada and Australia.
- 3 Years of Experience Recommended
- A Bachelor degree is an academic degree awarded for an undergraduate major that last four years in US system and three or four years in UK system.
- (Selected Major Only) - 3 Years of Experience Recommended
- Post Bachelor Degree (or Post Bachelor Diploma) is usually one year of diploma beyond completion of Bachelor Degree. Although this type of diploma is not common but it available in some majors and it is quite common in European countries.
- (Selected Major Only) - 4 Years of Experience Recommended
- Professional certification professional certification or professional designation is a designation earned by a person to assure qualification to perform a job or task. Not all subject areas have professional diploma. We have a limited major available in this diploma for example: business computer technology economic etc.
- 4 Years of Experience Recommended
- A Master degree is usually an one or two years of study beyond Bachelor degree. In Europe it is called a “magister” degree.
- 8 Years of Experience Recommended
- This degree is usually awarded to formally recognize individual’s contributions to particular area community service or philanthropic efforts.
- 6 Years of Experience Recommended
- A doctorate degree is the highest terminal degree which usually takes 3 to 6 years beyond master degree. University usually offers Doctorate Degree in the following title only: Doctor of Philosophy (PHD) Engineering (DEng) etc.
- 8 Years of Experience Recommended
- A Professor (Professorship) will be granted to a person who is scholarly teacher in addition a person who is an expert in their own area.
- 8 Years of Experience Recommended
- A fellowship or Fellow is to describe a person particularly by those in the upper social classes. This awarded to an elite person work in pursuit of knowledge or practice.
- 10 Years of Experience Recommended
- Honorary Professorship usually recognizes the contribution by a non-employee or by an employee beyond regular duties.
Authentic Degree has answered my prayers. I got my accredited colleges online degrees in days and soon after, I had found a job I’ve been dreaming of.
Earning accredited colleges online degrees in Fine Arts is a dream come true. I have my degree without spending much money. Very reasonable cost and less hassle. Thanks Authentic Degree for this opportunity. I will order more degrees from you
I live in Sweden and getting accredited colleges online degrees here is difficult because you need to go to school everyday. It’s really stressful for me because of my disability. Good thing I’ve heard about AuthenticDegree. Even if I’m disabled, I was given an opportunity to finish a degree and get the job I want.
Studying master’s degree in science in my country is very expensive. aside from the bulk of work, i have to comply a lot of assignments. since i’m a working mom, i don’t have time anymore for further studies so i looked for a university here in africa to offer me accredited colleges online degrees. unfortunately, i could not find one. my friend recommended authenticdegree and here i am soon to finish my master’s degree.
Being a ph.d degree holder has brought me a lot of privileges. i was surprised that the flight attendant ushered me to the first-class plane seat even if my ticket is economy.” a perfect way to celebrate my birthday.
Two thumbs up. perfect site, reliable team, and fast service!
Order Accredited University Degree !
100 % Verifiable University Degrees
IMPORTANCE OF ACCREDITED DEGREE PROGRAMS FOR E-LEARNERS
There are many things that any person would not have in mind when they are looking for accredited degree programs, most people will look for the degree of their choice others will be looking for a cheap degree that they can acquire but one of the most things that most people never look at and is one of the most important things that most people never look at is to have an accredited degree that you can get from an various accredited degree programs.
What is accreditation? Accreditation is a form of peer review of educational programs. Accreditation of an institute guarantees that the learning that is provided by a certain institute is not only of the highest quality but it is also the certified education system, and without all of this you cannot be able to accredit the education system of the establishment that has accredited degree programs.
Why is accreditation important for a university? Accreditation of your accredited degree programs is an important thing as it ensures your employer that they are about to employ not only a competent and qualified person but this gives them the assurance that they are about to employ a person with a degree that has been certified and thus showing your credibility.
How is accreditation beneficial for students? Students receive the following benefits with an accredited university:
- The assurance that the student and the institution have been accredited and are reaching the needed criteria.
- It shows that one has credible accredited degree programs and the institute that offers will continue to abide with the same standards.
- Assurance that their Degrees will be widely accepted by employers, professional associations, and other colleges and universities.
- Belief that their Degree will produce the benefits associated with higher education.
When can an accreditation be offered by an institution to an individual? The various boards of accreditation establish criteria that educational institutions are required to meet in order to get accredited degree programs. The accrediting boards evaluate each institution in terms of its mission, educational practices, administration, financial stability, policies, and student services. Only those institutions fulfilling all requirements under these categories are granted accreditation.
Why Should You Get Your Degree Online? Accredited degree programs are becoming an even more critical component of success in many fields these days. Your degree represents the mastery of a body of knowledge and is a symbol of your level of dedication to your profession. Even in a profession where a degree is not necessary, earning a college degree can supply you with skills and a competitive advantage that may open doors to your future and potentially expand your earning potential.
Many of us, especially those of us who are already employed full time, cannot take the time off to pursue accredited degree programs in school. Earning your degree online or through distance learning brings education into your office or home so you can learn at your own pace, at your own time and at your convenience. You can earn a degree from a university or college online, even if that school is across town, across the nation or across the world. All you need is the desire to succeed.
Earn your accredited degree programs or certificate from one of the nation’s top-ranked universities, the University of Massachusetts. This allows you to attend the same high-quality programs and learn from the same world-class faculty as students at the University of Massachusetts’ Amherst, Boston, Dartmouth, Lowell or Worcester campuses. Whether you are a busy professional, balancing work and family, or just interested in learning without the constraints of a campus-based program, it will enables you to earn a high-quality accredited degree online.
Where can you get an accreditation and which society offers this: Accredited degree programs are offered only to those institutions which meet or fulfill the stringent standards set by the accrediting agencies or boards. The institutions which are granted accreditation are identified as providing quality education to their students. There are several non-governmental accrediting agencies or boards that have established certain educational standards which are helping institutions build on-line standards and credibility. The organizations that look for accredited degree programs and perform accreditation services include:
- Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools (MSACS)
- New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC)
- North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCACS)
- Northwest Association of Schools, Colleges, and Universities (NASCU)
- Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS)
- Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
- Board of Online Universities Accreditation (BOUA)
- Universal Council for Online Education Accreditation (UCOEA)
- International Accreditation Agency for Online Universities (IAAOU)
- World Online Education Accrediting Commission (WOEAC)
All these boards and agencies are well known and the institutions receiving their accreditation benefit from the same level of credibility and recognition worldwide on accredited degree programs.